Korean primera Seed and Sprout Energy Mask Lotus 20ml x 5 [Moist up] Skincare Cosmetic Description
- Volume : 100ml
- Lotus Flower Seed Moist-up
- An organic cotton sheet mask containing lotus flower seed extract and natural cureplex keeps the skin moisturized as if the skin has been glazed with a film of moisture.
- The extracts from lotus flower seeds, the intense hydrating agent, form a protective, watery barrier around the skin that locks in moisture while Natural CureplexTM containing sprout extracts calms irritated skin and restores vitality.
- Supply Moisture & Resilience Lift.
- Unbleached organic cotton sheet: the mask sheet is manufactured employing an eco-friendly, non-chlorine bleach construction method. As a result, the sheet is safer and considerably softer than bleached sheets.
- Natural CureplexTM: Contains domestic, eco-friendly certified agricultural ingredients–black beans, black rice, houtturynia, and Artemisia Herb (mugwort); the extracts from the eco-certified ingredients deliver vigorous sprout energy directly to skin.
- The 100% natural white floral fragrance balances and purifies the mind when mask is applied.
primera Seed and Sprout Energy Mask Lotus 20ml x 5 [Moist up] – How to Use:
- STEP 1. After cleansing, apply toner to refine skin texture.
- STEP 2 .Remove mask from package. Place mask over the entire face avoiding the eye and mouth areas.
- STEP 3 . Peel off mask after 15 to 20 minutes.
- STEP 4 . Pat gently to aid in the absorption of the remaining mask substance
primera Seed and Sprout Energy Mask Lotus 20ml x 5 [Moist up] – review
Company Overview:our service include Korea Girls cosmetic online shop Malaysia, Seoul next by you online Malaysia, Korea Girls Korean Plastic Surgery Service in Malaysia,
Favorites, May Coop, Morihata, Tatcha, Uka. 3 CONCEPT EYES, TheSaem, Tonymoly , Hanyul ,Espoir, Jaminkyung, petitfee, Moonshot, Faith in Face, Ten Seconds, Lotree, Beucle B-12, Y.E.T
Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar,Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Mongolia, australia, new zealand, nepal, bhutan,india, japan, sri lanka, pakistan, bangladesh,