Korean Missha Bee Pollen Renew Cream 50ml Skincare Cosmetic Description
- Volume: 50 ml
- Skin energy strengthening cream containing Bee Pollen Extract that helps soothe damaged skin and increase skin density.
- Moisture gel cream which caring rough and dry skin for moist skin with Alaska glacial water with rich mineral and hyaluronic acid which provide moisture to skin.
- Fresh absorption without stickiness maintains moisture for a long time for moist skin.
- Bee Pollen Antioxidation Energy .Improves tired, dull skin into healthier, brighter skin.
- Safe for Sensitive Skin.
- Moisturizes and cares damaged skin.
- *Free of Paraben 6 types (Methyl-paraben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben), Benzyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Propylene glycol, Benzophenone – 4
Missha Bee Pollen Renew Cream 50ml – How to Use:
- Take an appropriate amount using the spatula and apply over the face.
- Gently pat to be fully absorbed.
Missha Bee Pollen Renew Cream 50ml review
Missha All Over Perfumed Body Lotion 330ml [3 type] – RM 45.90 Missha All Over Perfumed Body Wash 330ml [3 type] – RM 45.90 Missha Bridal Cream 50ml [3 type] – RM 156.90 Missha Chogongjin Premium Gift Set 140ml – RM 393.90 Missha Flower Sleeping Mask 105ml [Rose] – RM 52.90 Missha Gold Snow Geum Sul Moisturising Special Set 7pcs 372ml – RM 333.80 Missha Herb In Nude Sheet Mask 23g [8 type] – RM 5.90 Missha Homemade Modeling Mask 55ml [3 type] – RM 23.90 Missha Ice Sorbet Sheet Mask 30g [2 type] – RM 10.90
You could look up our price list as Missha Malaysia price list, nature republic Malaysia price list, Missha Malaysia price list, too cool for school Malaysia price list, Laneige Malaysia price list, banila co Malaysia price list and Missha Malaysia price list, Nature Republic malaysia price list A.H.C. malaysia price list
Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Mongolia, australia, new zealand, nepal, bhutan, india, japan, sri lanka, pakistan, Nigeria, Mali, Angola, Congo, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Australia Brazil Canada Czech Hong Kong Hungarian Israel Japan Mexico Taiwan New Zealand Norway Philippine Poland England Singapore Switzerland UK, Brunei, Saudi Arabia, Cambodia, Qatar, Ukraine, Switzerland, Portugal, Denmark, new Zealand, South Africa, Israel, Ireland, Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Chile, Uruguay, Greece, Romania, Ukraine, Belarus, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Bulgaria,