Korean Belif The True Cream – Aqua Bomb 50ml Skincare Cosmetic Description
- Volume : 50 ml
- Herbal ingredient : Lady’s Mattle
- This aqua balm with Napiers aqua formula containing Lady’s Mantle, often called “a woman’s hydrating herb,” is an invigorating gel type cream that supplies instant moisture to the skin while forming a protective layer that wraps the skin in comfort.
- No addition of Mineral oil, Synthetic fragrance, Synthetic dyes, Synthetic preservatives, Animal-origin ingredients.
- A moisture care formula that calms the skin by supplying moisture and minerals and improves elasticity .
- Belif’s key formula that keeps the skin healthy and delays the initial stage of skin aging with its antioxidizing ,claming , and anti – blemish properties .
Belif The True Cream – Aqua Bomb 50ml – How to Use:
- After using essence or emulsion, dispense a sufficient amount, gently apply, and spread.
Belif The True Cream – Aqua Bomb 50ml – review
Belif Peat Miracle Revital Mask 50ml – RM 144.90Belif Peat Miracle Revital Serum Concentrate 30ml – RM 238.90Belif Sebum Control Mist Green 100ml – RM 118.90Belif The Balm Almighty 30g – RM 84.90Belif The True Anti Aging Essence 75ml – RM 141.90Belif The True Cream – Aqua Bomb 50ml – RM 157.90Belif The True Cream – Moisturizing Bomb 50ml – RM 157.90Belif The True Facial Oil 30ml – RM 238.90Belif The True Tincture Mask – Chamomile 50ml – RM 114.90Belif The True Tincture of Chamomile 75ml – RM 180.90Belif The Ture Decoction Firming Essence 50ml – RM 218.90
Company Overview:our service include Korea Girls cosmetic online shop Malaysia, Seoul next by you online Malaysia, Korea Girls Korean Plastic Surgery Service in Malaysia,
Nature Republic, Missha, Ohui, Skin Food, Skin 79, the faceshop, tony moly, too cool for school, LG Cosmetic, Mizon, TEN, OZ Natural,Caolion, Aromatica, Be The Skin, SU:M37, Verite, Aritaum,
Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar,Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Mongolia, australia, new zealand, nepal, bhutan,india, japan, sri lanka, pakistan, bangladesh,