Korean Tony Moly 7 Days Tatoo Eyebrow 0.8ml Skincare Cosmetic Description
- No more painful and unnatural semi-permanent eyebrow tatoos
- No Half Size Eyebrows & Mona Lisa Eyebrows
- Just apply after cleansing n an evening and natural self tatoo brow lasts 3~7 days
- Lasts for about 7 days at one appliance
- Gradually disappears after 7 days
- Long lasting effect from its unique dual-LCD coating method
Tony Moly 7 Days Tatoo Eyebrow 0.8ml – How to Use:
- Before applying any kind of skincare products, after cleansing, use the 7 days tatoo eyebrow to delicately fill in the gaps between the eyebrow.
- Draw until it feels a little bit too much and use cotton bud to correct areas before it dries up.
- It is most convenient to use 1~2 hours before going to bed and after 6 hours of appliance it adheres perfectly.
- In 3~4 days, when it starts to fade, retouch to keep the color just like semi-permanent tatoo.
Tony Moly 7 Days Tatoo Eyebrow 0.8ml review
Tony Moly 7 Days Tatoo Eyebrow 0.8ml – RM 40.90 Tony Moly Back Gel Classic Pencil Line 1.2g [5 color] – RM 44.90 Tony Moly Back Gel Miracle Fit Super Proof Liner 0.5g [10 type] – RM 33.90 Tony Moly Back Gel BT Supreme Matte Liner 0.6g [2 type] – RM 45.90 Tony Moly BCDation Foun Cover Cushion 15g SPF50+PA+++[ 4 type] – RM 116.90 Tony Moly BCDation Plus SPF30PA+++ 40g [ 3 type] – RM 80.90 Tony Moly Cheektone Blusher Palette 20g – RM 88.90 Tony Moly Crystal Blush Stick 9g [3type] – RM 52.90 Tony Moly Crystal Jewel Eye Stick 1.7g [ 6color] – RM 28.90
We are a Korea online shopping in Malaysia, we are selling Korean girls cosmetics Malaysia, Korean girls skincare Malaysia, Korean girls beauty Malaysia and Korean girls make up product Malaysia, Korea cosmetics product online Malaysia, Korea beauty shop online Malaysia, Korean brand as the face shop Malaysia, Tony Moly Malaysia, Tony Moly malaysia, Tony Moly Malaysia, innisfree Malaysia, laneige Malaysia, Tony Moly Malaysia, skin 79 Malaysia and so on.
Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Mongolia, australia, new zealand, nepal, bhutan, india, japan, sri lanka, pakistan, Nigeria, Mali, Angola, Congo, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Australia Brazil Canada Czech Hong Kong Hungarian Israel Japan Mexico Taiwan New Zealand Norway Philippine Poland England Singapore Switzerland Thailand Turkey USA Denmark Faroe Islands Greenland Sweden, Austria Belgium Estonia Germany, Poland, Finland, Italy, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, UK, Brunei, Saudi Arabia, Cambodia, Qatar, Ukraine, Switzerland, Portugal, Denmark, new Zealand, South Africa, Israel, Ireland, Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Chile, Jordan, Israel, Somalia, Kenya,