Korean primera Wild Peach Pore Treatment 100ml Skincare Cosmetic Description
- Volume : 100ml
- No more blotting papers! Keep your pores soft and clean with Primera Wild Peach Pore Treatment.
- Wild Peach Bud ingredients clean pores and strengthen elasticity of pore.
- Contains 91% of linseed concentrate which calms down the redness and hydrate skin.
- Porous powder absorbes and controls sebum.
- 100ml Wild peach sprout extract (Prunus persica Batsch var. davidiana Max.) helps to tighten the skin.
- Improving skin firmness and balancing the oil and moisture content to keep the skin shine-free.
- 91% undiluted linseed solution soothes irritated skin and fills it with moisture to give pure, clean skin.
- It quickly absorbs and effectively controls excess sebum, one of the major causes of skin trouble.
- Non-comedogenic tested.
primera Wild Peach Pore Treatment 100ml – How to Use:
- Shake the product before use and place a small amount on the palm.
- Apply on the forehead, nose and around the mouth.
- Working from inside out after using a skin toner and then gently dab on the skin to help it absorb.
primera Wild Peach Pore Treatment 100ml – review
Company Overview:Korean Girls Fashion Cosmetic Malaysia is the larger bigger online shopping retailer of Korean Style Fashion in Malaysia, Seoul next by you is a larger and bigger online store Malaysia, Korean trend and Korean Cosmetic to globally distribute a wide range of lifestyle and fashion products to Asia, Malaysia,Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Taiwan,Hong Kong, South Korea, China, Mongolia, Australia and Japan. Korean Girl Cosmetic Malaysia represents the best platform Korean fashion of designers of cosmetic in South Korea with Worldwide Customers.
Ten Seconds, Lotree, Beucle B-12, Y.E.T , FORENCOS, COREANA, SONYU OIL, APIEU, sECRET kEY, THE HISTORY OF WHOO, SU:M37, PRIMERA, POBLING, OHUI, BANILA CO,Mamonde
Malaysia, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, UK, Brunei, Saudi Arabia, Cambodia, Qatar,Ukraine, Switzerland, Portugal, Denmark, new Zealand, South Africa, Singapore , Indonesia , Macau , USA