Korean Laneige Lip & Eye Remover Waterproof SkinCare Description
- An oil-free lip & eye makeup remover formulated to remove waterproof/heavy makeup around eyes and lips.
- Shake well before use, and the double-layered liquid forms an emulsion instantly to melt and remove any type of makeup.
- Contains organic aloe extracts and chamomile extracts to protect the sensitive skin around eyes and lips and form a moisture barrier.
- Gently removes heavy makeup and waterproof makeup.
- A mild oil-free formula. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested.
How to Use:
1. Shake well before use.
2. Apply onto cotton ball and place on eye or lip for five seconds to melt the makeup.
3. Wipe off gently.
Laneige Lip & Eye Remover Waterproof of Cleanser Online Shopping Store Malaysia Review:
Laneige Malaysia Lip & Eye Remover Waterproof – This makeup remover is in a very cute pink bottle and the gentle scent is very relaxing. I recommend this to all skin types, including acne-prone skin types. Oil-based cleansers will not clog or make your acne worse. Even though makeup remover removes a lot of the dirt and makeup, we still need to follow with our easy 3-step cleansing routine: facial cleanser, toner, and moisturizer.
Overall rating: 4/5
Laneige Malaysia Lip & Eye Remover Waterproof 150ml
This is my favorite makeup remover of all the ones I’ve tried thus far. It works the just as well as the acclaimed Lancome bi-facil and Dior duo express, except the Laneige is much more affordable. The packaging isn’t breathtaking, but it’s still pretty while being simple. The formula is one of the duo phase liquids, which are the best in my personal experience at removing the heaviest of makeup, including waterproof mascara (and I use a lot!). The only downside is it’s not as accessible for those not living in East/South East Asia. I purchased mine in Korea, and have noticed there are a few retailers willing to ship it tot eh US for only a few dollars in mark up. I recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a new makeup remover or just wants to try something new.