Korean The Face Shop Oil Clear Blotting Powder 6g Skincare Cosmetic Description
- Refreshing, pleasant lasting skin powder.
- Oil killing powder that catches stickiness and glossiness refreshingly.
- When you want to get your skin oil here and there, Here is a solution for you with refreshing stickiness & oiliness catcher.
- It prevents make-up erasing by sebum secretion when lightly touched after morning makeup.
- It prevents smearing and erasing of eye-lines or shadows when applied on upper eyelid as light touching before eye makeup.
- It’s good for us as oil control film after going out, also gives fluffy and refreshness to oily hair when applied on hairlines or crown of the head.
The Face Shop Oil Clear Blotting Powder 6g – How to Use:
Apply suitable amount using built-in puff following skin texture, gently pat whole face for perfection.
The Face Shop Oil Clear Blotting Powder 6g review
The Face Shop Myeonghan Miindo Two Way Cake SPF35 PA+++ 12g Refill [2 Options] – RM 59.90 The Face Shop Oil Clear Blotting Powder 6g – RM 32.90 The Face Shop Overgirl Egde Stick Eyes 1.5g [5 Options] – RM 29.90 The Face Shop Pooh CC Cooling Cushion SPF42 PA+++ 15g [3 Options] – RM 83.90 The Face Shop Pumpkin Lip Balm 8g [3 Options] – RM 32.90 The Face Shop Real Gloss Pure 5.8g [5 Options] – RM 40.90
We sell The Face Shop Cosmetic Malaysia product as aloe vera gel Malaysia, Memebox Malaysia, Korea The Face Shop Malaysia. We do have some Korea Memebox product review Malaysia, Korea too cool for school Malaysia review is a important part for buy to buy their skin care, beauty product, make up product online in Malaysia.
Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand Turkey USA Denmark Faroe Islands Greenland Sweden, Austria Belgium Estonia France Greece Italy Malta Montenegro Portugal Slovakia Spain Andorra Cyprus Finland Germany Ireland Luxembourg Monaco Netherlands San Marino Slovenia Vatican City bangladesh, brunei, macau, Canada, England, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Poland, Finland, Italy, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, UK, Brunei, Saudi Arabia, Cambodia,