Korean Belif Manology 101 Functional Sun Screen 30ml Men Skincare Description
- Volume : 30ml
- Herbal ingredient:Rhodiolaroot
- The sunscreen of the women than to protect the relatively vulnerable to men’s skin photoaging caused by UV 3 functionality (UV / whitening / wrinkle Functional).While Bali is refreshingly moist and not sticky and whitish symptoms please men also protect men’s skin from UV rays as possible daily sunscreen use willingly. Lodi giving rise to protect the skin and calm are the root component is contained.
- Assist in whitening the skin.It helps to improve skin wrinkles. To protect the skin from UV rays. (SPF 50 +, PA ++)
- No addition of Mineral oils, synthetic flavors, synthetic organic pigments, animal-derived components.
- Belif ‘s key formula the skin healthy and delays the initial stage of skin aging with its antioxidizing calming , and anti –blemish properties .
Belif Manology 101 Functional Sun Screen 30ml – How to Use:
- Basic skin care in the final stages, will thoroughly and apply along the skin texture before you take the proper amount of UV exposure for at least 30 minutes.
Belif Manology 101 Functional Sun Screen 30ml- review
Company Overview:Korean Cute Baby Fashion Malaysia, Korean Girl Men Style fashion online Malaysia, Korean girl men baby clothes online Malaysia, Korea facial masks sheetMalaysia, Korea face masks Malaysia, Korea’s lifestyle products. Korean skin care product online shopping Malaysia, Korean beauty Malaysia, Korea beauty shop Malaysia.
It’s Skin, LG Care, Nature Republic, Missha, Ohui, Skin Food, Skin 79, the face shop, tony moly, too cool for school, LG Cosmetic, Mizon, TEN, OZ Natural,Caolion, Aromatica, Be The Skin, SU:M37, Verite, Aritaum, Cremorlab,Aritaum, Belif ,Klairs ,Mamonde ,April Skin ,COSRX,Etude House
Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar,Taiwan, Hong Kong,Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, UK, Brunei, Saudi Arabia, Cambodia, Qatar,Ukraine, Switzerland, Portugal, Denmark, new Zealand, South Africa,Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Egypt, Libya,